Monday, March 14, 2005

Not art. Bank.


This is where I work. Drab. The first computer is mine. I get the ripped stool. Whatevs.


THIS is the notorious Shnorik. She is sandwiched between Ruzanna who is actually better looking than that, and Mariam who was wearing really cool shoes that day. The dude in the back is Alex, the manager guy who brings music on Saturdays, bless him.


She wanted to pose. Can you tell I was a little less than thrilled?


This is what Shnorik usually looks like. She's insane.


Ruzanna and Alex. Everyone at my branch seems to be addicted to those little sugary lollipops that are for the little kids.


Hersh. No, he's not Jewish, his real name is Harshdeep. He has a speech impediment and is very good friends with Alex.


Felly. She looks terrible here, but she's really sweet. She's jaded, and has really huge hair. It's all real!


In, the Merchant Banker extraordinaire. She is funny because she is the most graceless woman I've ever met. Really clumsy, walks funny, wears ugly shoes, blinks a lot.


Rosie, our new manager. She is nice and doesn't want to work here anymore. Well done.

And then photos from the "Road Show."


Julie is frickin crazy. She swears too much. And she's crazy.


Sarah. I like her.


This is the evil demon spawn bitch woman, Sana. She makes everyone's life hell. I wish she were a little more unattractive. (The guy next to her is Zahid, my branch manager.)


Again, Zahid, the branch manager. If he were actually nice, I wouldn't know. He is being tortured by Sana, like everyone else, thus making him fairly unpleasant.


My fellow coworkers. Very blurry. Which is okay, cuz I don't really like them.


Some other branch doing their "cheer." Might be the Devonshire/Reseda branch. Isn't it cute how everyone is color coordinated???


The Van Nuys Branch Quick Drop. And a vase with a "rose" in it.


The nifty ceiling of the Van Nuys Branch.


Ahhh...the ceiling again...


The lovely carpet.


Oooh...my fingers. These are the good ones. The ones that are still presentable. The others are
chwewed and icky.


The trim of my shirt. I love that shirt actually. I always get compliments.


Felly's feet. I told you I was bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I found out more about cover art for that DollarCD.com thing I was telling you about. If you're still game to help me out, there are some restrictions that I didn't know about - the most important of which being that everything has to be Black and White/Grayscale.

I didn't tell you anything about what I wanted because I want to hurl some ideas at you and get some input, since you have the eyes of an artist, and I have the eyes of someone who sees stuff. I wish it didn't have to be black and white - come to think of it, i'll still have a website up, and I can put up all the photography/artwork I want, so that's cool - because to me that always makes things look serious. I'm serious about my music, but I don't think the music itself is all that serious; kinda zany, really. Okay I'll stop blabbering here and talk to you next time you're on zee intarweb.

samjantha said...

shnorik looks like a shnorik. just like almost every heather has freckles, and almost every rachel is a bitch.