Friday, August 03, 2007

August 3

IMG_2575.JPG
They are doing the mirror image thing, but they both kinda sucked at it, so oh well.

IMG_2584.JPG
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

IMG_2587.JPG
This is the closest I have ever gotten to making this photo work for me.

IMG_2596.JPG
I kinda like this one. My photography skills have plummeted.

IMG_2606.JPG
I should do a study of what percentage of my photos are of birds. I'll bet it's significant.

IMG_2619.JPG
Samantha is on the phone with her landlady. I was probably contemplating whether sunglasses on glasses makes me 6-eyes, or if it's exponential because there are reflections of reflections in the secondary pair.

IMG_2622.JPG
Mine?

IMG_2621.JPG
I was hoping we'd be on this one.

IMG_2624.JPG
We were on this one. Could be worse.

IMG_2646.JPG
Reminds me of Donkey Kong Country.

IMG_2654.JPG
The Australian current thingy. The video screen nonsense was kinda lame.

IMG_2665.JPG
Best part of the new Nemo ride: definitely the bubbles.

IMG_2672.JPG
We totally defeated Zurg.

IMG_2673.JPG
This is a really good idea.

IMG_2674.JPG
Canoooooooooooes!!! Plus more birds. Canoes are totally, totally my favorite thing at Disneyland now.

IMG_2676.JPG
So by some freak occurrence, even though it was a Friday, Disneyland was sooo empty. There was hardly any wait on anything (except the new submarine ride). It felt really weird. But good.

IMG_2689.JPG
Wheeeee.

IMG_2693.JPG
I am rather proud of this photo, actually.

IMG_2695.JPG
The pretzel-peddler said it was the first time he'd seen anyone take a picture of his pretzels.

IMG_2703.JPG
Samantha drinks her fancy acupuncture tea.

IMG_2707.JPG
Not so tasty.

IMG_2716.JPG
This is what we do.

IMG_2719.JPG
Gryffindor! Ravenclaw! Dumbledore!

IMG_2722.JPG
Tinkerbell wig. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

IMG_2723.JPG
She was tempted. Very.

IMG_2724.JPG
I, however, realize full well that I look absurd.

IMG_2729.JPG
I had seen this hat hours previously, and only just realized that my head fit into the toddler-sized cap. Yes, that is size toddler. No, they don't make it for adults. Yes, I bought it.

IMG_2733.JPG
I was, however, tempted by this one.

IMG_2742.JPG
You just might be able to see me reflected in that mirror. Oh, no, that's Samantha.

IMG_2763.JPG
I wish that were sharp. Sigh.

IMG_2767.JPG
Job well done.

No comments: