Friday, August 31, 2007

August 31

Coming back to LA was a bit of a shock. It was incredibly hot, which is not unusual for LA, but the hottest it had been all month in Europe was probably about 85, and that was only one of the days we were in Prague. So the heat wave was a little hard to get used to.

IMG_1803.JPG
Luckily, there's ridiculously brightly colored ice cream at Rite Aid. I had none of these flavors.

IMG_1805.JPG
Samantha and I had a mani-pedi party, and this is her unsuccessful attempt at French-tipping her toes. I thought it was kind of an interesting look.

IMG_1807.JPG
Eleven days later and my toes still look like this.

IMG_1808.JPG
My fingers stopped looking like this after a few days though. I am way too much of a fidgety picker to keep nail polish for very long, much as I try.

No comments: