Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11

IMG_1927.JPG
Pinkberry is a big deal apparently. It's pretty good, but I'm not breaking down walls to get to it.

IMG_1929.JPG
Kraken Attackin however? GOLD.

IMG_1930.JPG
The artist is a genius.

IMG_1931.JPG
There are not many cephalopod-themed things that do not make me happy.

IMG_1932.JPG
Unfortunately, they are expensive. Otherwise I would have considered buying one. Either this one...

IMG_1933.JPG
...Or this one. Come to think of it, definitely this one.

IMG_1934.JPG
Interesting.

IMG_1935.JPG
This too.

IMG_1937.JPG
And this is just bizarre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that second-to-last one say "Hi?"

Meo said...

Oh! Maybe! I wasn't looking at the negative space at all, I just assumed it was some lines. But it totally could be saying "Hi."