Saturday, September 08, 2007

September 8

I think Giant Robot is sort of an annoying concept, mainly only because it attracts really, really annoying people. However, the restaurant? Primo.

IMG_1862.JPG
A warehouse with lilies...

IMG_1863.JPG
and more lilies...

IMG_1869.JPG
...and wooden mural stuff.

IMG_1868.JPG
These two photos are horrifically bad, but I was clearly not thinking properly.

IMG_1865.JPG
This is how we were all feeling, for this was the second day of moving Samantha into her new apartment.

IMG_1867.JPG
Actually, at this point, she knew I was taking her picture, so I told her to swing her hair around. Pretty nifty.

IMG_1872.JPG
Tal ordered paella. Not only very good, but very pretty.

IMG_1874.JPG
I can't dislike anything garnished with purple things.

IMG_1875.JPG
Samantha's dish, amazingly delicious. Yet simple!

IMG_1877.JPG
I had a seared tuna sandwich, which I mostly got for the mixed fries, which included sweet potato and banana among the potato fries. However, the sweet potato fries numbered few, and the banana even fewer, so luckily, the sandwich was quite delicious to make it worth it.

No comments: