Tuesday, June 07, 2005

my Photoshoppings


Talasaurus Rex.


Just a bit of fun, really.


Class project. I like it.


Another class project that I am proud of. For these last two pictures, I did not take these photos, but rather my instructor did, and I must credit him. However, I did composite them, and it did take me a few weeks for each, so the labor is mine. My prof's work can be seen at www.edfreeman.com, he's amazing.


This one is all me.


And this is my pride and joy. There is very very little color alteration, most everything was actually that color.

2 comments:

Ghone said...

Lovely images!
Photoshop'd?
Keep them coming.

samjantha said...

i like the crayon on, and the one at the bottom thats all red and orangey with the rocks. and the one of tal, well, he makes a pretty good looking dinosaur.