Monday, June 06, 2005

The Trip to Berkeley, Part Three

People I met.


Samantha's sister, Sabrina. Although I don't have pictures of them, I also met Sabrina's girlfriend Olive and their friend Richard or Ricky or Dickie, depending on your position.


We drank coffee, water, and orange juice.


I liked the light a lot in that little cafe.


The last night we stayed with Robin, Tal's friend.


Robin's adorable cat, Aretha. The cat is in the bag. Damn that joke never gets old.


Robin rents a room in this gorgeous house.


The house was so beautiful.


But I never quite got enough sleep.


The friend, Sean, who lives in this co-op with a million floors and a pink room.


The co-op door.


The co-op had another random door that led nowhere and kept nothing out.


The co-op ceiling. (I was trying to use up battery at this point.)


Don't know why I like this picture, it's fairly terrible.


This picture of Salima is scary. I like it!


Salima deep in thought over the hotdogs.

The drive down.


The last turn around the town before leaving. Smart Alec's has an interesting sign.


I'm so amazed that Salima can read in the car. It makes me feel so nauseous.


I pretty much listened to my iPod the whole way down.

No comments: