Friday, July 08, 2005

Viva Laz Vegaz Part Two: The Next Day, Pre-Wedding

The Venetian:


The Venetian canals. I like water.


Masques at the Venetian.


More masques.


More more masques.


This weird freakish dude in a Haagen Dazs suit handing out one dollar coupons. I got him in mid-action and then the other I found the coupon washed into my pocket.


This really screams "Vegas" to me. I still can't get over how you can smoke indoors. I'm so so not used to it. Go California!

Driving Around/Looking for Wine:


Jenny driving!


So freakin hot.


How the hell do you pronounce Harrah's?


I was SOO hot. And cranky.

Circus Circus:


I still am not 100% clear on what's in that pink stuff.


The Circus Circus ceiling.


It sure looks weird during the day, eh?


Just a funny name. We did end up going in there later.

No comments: