Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23

I went to the Bone Room with Beth on this day, thinking that it would be a romp at the very least, and that I'd find some nifty stuff. It was pretty bizarre, in that there were lots of bones of interesting animals, but also strange gifts MADE of animals that were very macabre. Anyway, you'll see.

IMG_7739.JPG
That is my favorite skull, and if it were affordable, I'd buy it. It is a cranial surgery skull, with metal patches. So cool. And unfortunately 200 dollars.

IMG_7741.JPG
That is by far the weirdest thing they had, which is a coin purse made of a real cane toad. That's the real thing, folks. It was cute but somehow actually owning that is too disturbing.

IMG_7745.JPG
These smelled like crap. The whole shop smelled like these. If I ever wanted to work there, the thought left my mind after being around those nasties for a while. Yuck.

IMG_7746.JPG
This is just a pretty amusing sign.

No comments: