Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May 29

Remember these?

IMG_6184

Last year, Stephanie and I threw a Halloween party, and we put up those candles with the cheesecloth to look like spiderwebs. For those who follow my life with any regularity, that caught fire and burned into my heater. It left char marks on the wall, on the heater itself, and on my printer, which was below it. Why bring this up?

Because today I spent upwards of an hour scrubbing that heater with a toothbrush dipped in bleach. And it didn't all come off. It looks better now, though. So job well done.

IMG_7757
That is what comes from hours of cleaning with corrosive solvents, including bleach and CLR, and washing a million dishes and peeling paint off of plates that your roommate was using when making your birthday present. Whee!

No comments: