Wednesday, May 30, 2007

May 30

After returning my rented graduation gown one day under the wire, I went outside to see that someone had filled Ludwig's Fountain (look it up, it's named after a dog) with soap bubbles. I don't know if that's some kind of end-of-year tradition or something, but it was kind of interesting.

IMG_7766
Here some Russian tourists are tossing the suds around. They were so excited, all screaming and laughing about it.

IMG_7763
It was an overcast day, so the suds were soooo reflective that I had to underexpose this shot by TWO WHOLE STOPS and it still barely registers any detail. There's also a ton of vignetting in the corners, which is terrible. This is a bad picture. But it's worth having captured the jets of the fountain poking through the suds.

IMG_7762
This photo weirded me out because the girl leaning on the edge of the fountain looks exactly like me if you don't look closely. That's my color scheme, and my hair color. But it's not me. I don't wear white (gray)-soled shoes.

No comments: