Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 24

I'm not good at shoe shopping because I always like to look at the funniest/most ridiculous shoes that they have on display. Which, at Sheikh on Telegraph, were these:

IMG_7750.JPG
As Stephanie pointed out, these are what the cocktail waitresses at Caesar's Palace should wear. Do you see that stilletto? METAL ROD. I can't think of anything more uncomfortable. I didn't try it on, but I did hold it and examine it for a whopping 10 minutes.

IMG_7751.JPG
The green faux-skin pattern is pretty amusing, as well as the sheer giganticness of the heel. You might be able to see my reflection in the gold of the base. It doesn't quite bling like the previous shoe, but it's reminiscent of something a Las Vegas gold-digger would opt for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MAN I LOVE YOU!..we play the who would wear this ghetto shoe game all the time here at Shrek. Everytime we bust open a box we're never disappointed...I only wish you could see the garb that doesn't make the cut.