Monday, January 02, 2006

Day One: Dec. 24 and 25 (sort of one day)

Well, here are the famous New Yawk pictures. As I had blogged before, we couldn't get into my uncle's apartment, so we stayed with his friend on the Upper West Side. This is their apartment.

This is the neatest doorstop ever. It was so pretty and reflected their checkerboard marble floor so well. It also reflected me. Well, I hope. Oh, and my neato camera. Well reflected.

An interesting view from the bedroom window. I like what was written on the roof door. I like things that are written. I'm a writing enthusiast.

The sink in that same bathroom had glass legs that also did some neat reflecting and refracting.

The New York Subway System. We rode it to try and find somewhere to eat but we didn't find anything near good. We settled.

The inside of a subway car. There's some interesting graffiti on the window near the back, I think it looks a little bit like a fish.

No comments: