Monday, January 02, 2006

Day Two: Dec. 26, 2005

Another view from a different window at the apartment we were staying at. That is the corner of Broadway and 76th I believe.

I like the architecture of that building.

Inside of the apartment, a little social corner type thing. Very chic and well-decorated.

The table with blue velvet chairs and fake wooden fruit. Also super chic and all that jazz.

A cute little corner of the only room in the apartment we used. It was like the TV room or something.

Even the soap dish looks intriguing and beautiful.

Not a great photo, but under the streetlights on the Upper West Side, they have kale planted, which is edible.

One of the many cityscapes I took from Central Park. Brace yourself, there's a ton of them.

I don't really know the point of this photo. It's the gate. The leaves were cool, that's what I was trying to get in focus, but this is still pretty cool, I think.

Another cityscape. With little twigs on top.

This time, I just went ahead and put that tree in it proper.

This is a crappy photo, but that's the only snow we saw at all. We proceeded to stomp in it and kick it like we were actually having fun in the falling snow instead of a hard shoveled pile.

A neat little tunnel. While I was taking this photo, this guy stopped walking so he wouldn't go through the picture, which I thought was very considerate.

Ice skating in Central Park. We did not partake.

Moody and sinister. Yay.

I have no idea what the heck this means but this is an awesome sign.

No comments: